||JMW Settlements, Inc.
||7606 Heather Ave, S.E.
||Snowqualmie, WA 98065
Bob Jeans' character and professional background make him a highly effective intermediary in claims resolution and he is regularly requested by both plaintiff and defense attorneys. Bob’s extensive experience in claims and litigation have served him well since he decided to devote his energies exclusively to structured settlements in 1987.
Bob is the author of Winners Without Losers, a book designed to teach effective negotiating skills and techniques to professionals involved in claims resolution. An experienced lecturer, Bob is available to conduct training seminars and provide expert witness testimony on the use and benefits of structured settlements in resolving claims.
As Bob puts it, "I take personal pride in developing plans that plaintiffs, defendants, mediators and judges all like. If you have a case pending, I would be pleased to support your efforts."
Areas of Practice
- Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Idaho
- Hasting College of Law, University of California
- BA with honors, Linfield College
Memberships and Certifications
- Member, National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Author, Winners Without Losers, a book designed to teach effective negotiating skills and techniques to professionals involved in the resolution of claims
- Life, Accident, and Health Insurance